Ursula is the boss of Atlantica in Kingdom Hearts. After being beaten by Sora earlier and losing Flotsam and Jetsam, she retreats to a bigger area. Upon reaching her, she makes herself huge.
Why She Sucks
- Ursula is a brutal difficulty spike, as you are still pretty early in the game, as such you won't have any decent equipment.
- Ursula's attacks are extremely powerful, being able to take out one-third of your health, especially if you don't grind that often.
- Ursula has quite a lot of health, even by early boss standers, so it will be a long battle.
- Ursula is extremely aggressive with how frequently she attacks. She doesn't stagger, and your still under fire even when she is exhausted. This makes stopping to heal yourself is almost impossible if you don't have Leaf Bracer.
- The swim controls make this frustrating since you are completely without the guard command for this entire fight.
- Some of the things Ursula says during the fight can be a bit amusing.
- Its at least different, as Ursula is the only under water boss in the game.