Temtesh Bay is the sixth level of WipEout Fusion. It's located near a mining section in central Australia. In this page, we'll talk about the second/medium course of the most loathed level in the entire WipEout series. The track itself was so hard that it ended up being notable for a in-series disaster in which led for the downfall of the F9000 League before the events of WipEout Pure.
For more details about the said course, this video by Charlie Emery AKA HellfireWZ will explain why this track is one-hundered percent awful.
Why It Sucks
- The track's first section is filled with sharp blind corners and bulkheads in which they WON'T OPEN until you are VIRTUALLY ON TOP OF IT!
- The outdoor section may not sound worse but it's still not a cakewalk. You are completely blind to the track up ahead, making the corners very unpredictable.
- The interior in the mining section is very dark, in which you'll have a hard time finding the exit and losing precious time. Also, you might end up ramming into a random rock pillar due to the bulkheads obstructing your view mentioned above.
- To make things worse, playing the track on REVERSE isn't anything easier than playing in forward. As you'll gain too much speed due to racing downhill and you'll have to be careful avoiding ramming the walls/pillars very hard and severly damaging your craft.
The Only Redeeming Quality
- Despite it's flaws, the track itself still can be fun with tons of practice or for those who want to play it for a challenge.