Snow Cap Galaxy is a level from Super Mario Galaxy that contains one mission, which is Star Bunnies in the Snow. This mission is infamous for its high difficulty.
Why It Sucks
- The main objective is to find all three Star Bunnies in this level, much like the first level, except it is timed.
- Even though you do have 150 seconds, it is still hard to find and catch the Star Bunnies.
- You need to find all blue switches to open up a Fire Flower, this is easier said then done as the area (as its name applies) is covered in snow, and although you can use the cursor to reveal it, there is a lot to clear away and it is not instant.
- The snow is annoying as it has a significant slowing effect, wasting some of your time.
- Finding the Star Bunnies is a pain, but chasing them down is even more a pain though due to how the snow can slow you down drastically, adding insult to injury, the Star Bunnies don't have that issue.
- The Star Bunnies can mess you up while running as they can turn very quickly and unpredictably.
- The planet itself is a pain to navigate through do to its cylinder shape.
- The worst part is, if you don't find all three Star Bunnies in 150 seconds, not only will the Star Bunnies mock you, but you also lose a life.
- Catchy music.
- This mission is optional, so you can skip it if you want.