Pyribbit is a boss fight of Kirby: Triple Deluxe, he is the fifth boss in the game, although not an awful boss, many fans considered him as one of the more tedious bosses in the game.
Why He Sucks
- Pyribbit is a rip-off of Fatty Puffer from Kirbys Return to Dream Land.
- Whats probable the most infamous part about Pyribbit is his battle-style, almost 75% of the battle is Pyribbit going into the background and using his attacks, even tho previous bosses also go into the background to use attacks as well, they at least did it occasionally.
- Most of Pyribbit's attacks are easy to avoid, including the DX version of this fight.
- Some of Pyribbit's attacks (such as his Magma Balls) can set the ground on fire, making it harder to hit him.
- Due to how Pyribbit will spend most of the time in the background, he can somewhat ruin you speed runs in both the Arena and the True Arena.
- To add insult to injury, in both the Kirby: Planet Robobot sub-game, Team Kirby Clash and the full downloadable game, Team Kirby Clash Deluxe, Pyribbit is one of the bosses for those games, out of any fire-themed bosses, why Pyribbit?!?!
- Pyribbit has a good variate of attacks.
- The arena and background is pretty cool.
- Pyribbit's defeated cut-scene is satisfying.
- Find the Hammer Ability, it can do high damage on Pyribbit.
- Destroy the Magma Balls as soon as they are about to hit the ground, it will prevent them from setting the ground on fire.
- You can damage Pyribbit when he is in the background, and thats when he lashes his tongue out at you.