Phantom is the third and penultimate boss of the spin-off game, Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle, this boss is rather infamous for his difficulty.
Why He Sucks As A Boss
- You have to dash spotlights before you can hurt him, which is annoying, particularly during the final phase, which has THREE.
- Phantom's attacks do high damage.
- The spotlights are pretty spread out.
- Phantom has an ability where if you move, he turns you to stone, which makes you useless.
- Much like previous bosses, if you lose to him, you have to watch a really long cut-scene, and the worst part is, it is un-skippible!!!
- Before and during the boss battle, Phantom sings a really funny and entertaining song, to make things even more interesting, he actually talks!
- It's really satisfying when you finally beat him.