I.N.E.P.T is the fourth boss of Yooka-Laylee, and is considered by fans to be the hardest in the game
Why he sucks
- You have to complete the Capital Cashino Kartos challenge before you can fight him, which won't be pleasant if you're not a fan of the Kartos segments.
- You fight him on Kartos too, which limits your mobility.
- Dodging I.N.E.P.T's attacks is very hard, and there's no health pickups during the fight. (Although to be fair, none of the bosses in Yooka-Laylee give you health pickups other than Rampo.)
- Hitting I.N.E.P.T is also very challenging.
- The fight's optional.
- You don't have to redo the Kartos Challenge if you lose against him.