The Great Bay Temple is the third dungeon in The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. While not as bad as the Water Temple from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time previously, this level is infamous for its difficulty.
Why It Sucks
- It has many of the same problems as the Water Temple:
- Maze-like design.
- Puzzles are annoying.
- Switching the water levels is very repetitive.
- Cheap enemy placements.
- Dull music.
- When going for 100% completion, you must also find all Stray Fairies scattered around the level, and this can be tedious.
- Like with the other 3 dungeons, you must dedicate as much in-game time as possible, because if you are forced to use the Song of Time to return to Day 1, almost all your progress will be lost.
- Very annoying boss battle with Gyorg.
- This level introduces the Ice Arrows and unlike in Ocarina of Time, they are actually useful.
- The Zora mask and the freedom of movement it gives while underwater are a big improvement over the Iron Boots.
- Very colorful aesthetic.