Gnasty Gnorc is the main antagonist and final boss of the very first Spyro game, Spyro the Dragon, and its upcoming remake in the Spyro: Reignited Trilogy, alto not terrible, many fans considered Gnasty Gnorc as the weakest final boss in the original Spyro the Dragon trilogy for the PlayStation.
Why He Sucks
- In order for you to even face Gnasty Gnorc himself, you must first chase down two thieves to obtain keys, and then you can unlocked the door that leads to Gnasty, it is both tedious and boring.
- The boss fight agents Gnasty Gnorc's barely counts as a boss, all you do is just chase Gnasty a few times and hit him with your fire breath.
- Gnasty Gnorc only has two attacks, slamming his mace-like staff into the ground, and firing light green colored energy balls from his staff.
- Trying to get all of the gems when going for 100% completion can be a real pain.
- Very tricky platforming section during the second half of the battle, as the platforms shrink down during the battle.
- No Dragon Save points in this entire stage, so if you mess up and lose a life, you have to start the entire level all over again.
- Gnasty Gnorc is defeated in two hits, making him the weakest of all the bosses in the game, even Toasty, the first boss fight of the game, took more hits then that.
- Nice music.
- Gnasty Gnorc's has a really cool design.
- The layout of the arena is interesting.
- Funny dialog after the battle.
- If you collected the gems, you keep that gem even if you lose a life, so you won't be doing any serious back tracking.