Frost King, also known as Ice King is a boss of Castle Crashers, he is one of the last bosses before the three final bosses and the final boss, Evil Wizard, this boss is infamous by fans for having a very annoying battle.
Why He Sucks
- The entire arena is covered in ice, meaning that you (and a partner if played along) will be slipping and sliding everywhere.
- Frost King will teleport around the arena, due to the after mention ice physics, it can be hard to hit him.
- When ever Frost King teleports after an attack, he will laugh at you, and he never shuts up!
- Frost King's attacks are annoying and hard to avoid due to the after mention ice physics.
- When Frost King is at about half health, he does an annoying attack pattern, he will teleport to an area and summon icicles to rain down on you, he will then teleport away and laugh at you, and he will then rinse and repeat, this attack is probable the most annoying part as it gives you very little room to even attack him, making matters worst is the more health he losses, the more faster the pattern goes.
- In Insane Mode (which is the hard mode), Frost King has 100000 HP!!!!! Thats even more then the final boss!!
- When you defeat Frost King when playing in multi-player, you must dual with your friend to see who gets the Princess, so if you lose, you basically get no reward after all that hard work you went through battling Frost King.
- Nice music.
- Frost King's appearance is pretty cool.
- Frost King's defeated cut-scene is satisfying.