Magaki is the main antagonist and final boss of The King of Fighters XI, he is considered by the fanbase as the hardest boss of the entire franshise which is saying a lot considering the cheapness of the bosses in this franshise
Why he sucks
- Magaki's main tactic is moving away and spamming projectiles to no end. He never stops and getting near to him is an absolute hell, besides dealing extreme amounts of cheap damage, these included:
- Dimension Fireballs: Magaki can fire pink energy balls that change direction after going across portals.
- Explosive Blast: Magaki can use a pink explosion attack in close range to throw you back if you get close, this attack can be also used to deflect projectiles.
- Floating Mist: This attack consist Makaki creating semi-invisible clouds that deal heavy damage, this is probable the worst as it can block projectile based supers, and sometimes they fall over you.
- He spams projectiles so much that the game sometimes slows down.
- Magaki can do crazy amounts of damage.
- Magaki was spend most of the battle blocking like a coward.
- He has a particularly nasty tactic with the clouds, which consist in creating one and while you are trying to block, he will teleport (yeah he can also teleport) to the opposite side of the screen confusing you and tricking you to deactivate the blocking and receiving the attack.
- In close range he can still be annoying, since his normals are fast and have long range.
- He has only one super, however this super covers covers the entire screen and deals a lot of damage (and chip damage if blocked).
- He also has an extremely annoying long range grab.
- Unlike most bosses, Magaki isn't very fun to use because his playable version was heavely nerfed and he relies too much on spamming.
- The continue services are a lot less helpful in this game, now only reduces 1/3 of Magaki's health bar instead of 2/3 like the other games since KOF 98.
- At least Magaki's theme song is pretty epic
- His stage looks cool