Azazel is the main antagonist and the final boss of Tekken 6, after his debut he became one of the most hated characters in the series and most infamous fighting game bosses ever.
Why He Sucks
- Despite his enormous size, Azazel is extremely hard to land hits on due to having autoblock enabled most of the time, this is the main reason why the fight is hell.
- Just like Jinpachi, he even has a stun attack that can't be dodged but in a larger scale.
- Azazel has attacks with enormous range (like rolling or stomping), worst his comeback attack after beign knock down consist in falling over you from a great high.
- Azazel has 3 projectiles; one is a swarm of bats, the second are crystal towers and the third and worst is the devil beam which is unblockable.
- Like most fighting game bosses, Azazel deals tons of damage.
- Unlike Jinpachi Mishima (who is at least broken fun and has a decent size moveset), Azazel is not fun to play as, because of his limited moveset, and reliance on spamming (to even play as him, you need to hack the game).
- Azazel's theme song is amazing.
- He is a lot easier in the tournament of the campaign
- Azazel's stage looks amazing.
- Azazel's appearance is pretty cool.
- At least Azazel didn't came back for Tekken Tag Tournament 2.