The Egg Dealer is the final boss for the neutral endings of Shadow the Hedgehog. It's a four legged robot, based off of a slot machine. and is piloted by Doctor Eggman and used against Shadow.
Why It Sucks
- You have to trigger the slots before Eggman does, which is not as hard as you might think.
- What's probably the most infamous part, is how you battle the Egg Dealer: every time you damage it, a slot located of the near top right of the screen will stop. When you trigger all three of the same slots, Eggman will either hurt himself, give you rings, or grant you Chaos Blast. Why Eggman would implement a feature that grants Shadow Chaos Blast, is beyond anybody's guess.
- When Eggman attacks, his attacks are easy to avoid.
- If you are down to your last life, the Egg Dealer hits itself at the very start of the fight.
- The fact that Eggman considers this to be his "greatest invention". Upon fighting this mech, many can say it is anything but, It really makes you question if Eggman is as smart as he claims.
- Eggman isn't constantly repeating the same phrases over and over like he does with other fights.
- The Egg Dealer's design is actually pretty neat, while FAR from prefect, the idea of a boss based off of a slot machine is pretty cool, infact some bosses previously and so forth has also done this.
- There are some fans who actually thinks that this battle is good.