Dusty Dune Galaxy is a level from Super Mario Galaxy, this level is located in The Bed Room. While not an bad level by any means, this is often considered by many to be one of the most tedeious and borning levels in the game.
Why It Sucks
- This level is very long, meaning that it will take a while to complete a mission.
- This level is also very wide, making it easy to get lost in.
- Cheap enemy placements.
- This level has Dry Bones, which can only be stun for a short period of time after being hit on the head.
- Theres an area were you must find all five star peices in a tower, it can be quite annoying as there are Dry Bones all over the area.
- The Purple Coin missions are incredible frustrating due to how their placed, and if you lose, you have top start the entire mission all over again.
- Being a desert level, it is filled with quicksand, which can suck you in.
- This level trys to covens you that you can get out of the quicksand as you still move while in the sand, but you actually can't, which is nothing more then the game delivering a middle finger to the player.
- There are these tornadoes with spike balls for arms that can knock you into the quicksand.
- Unfair platforming bits.
- Some missions can be fun.
- Interesting layout.
- Nice music.