2Fort is a Capture the Flag map and the subsequent remake of the Team Fortress Classic map of the same name; these maps are both based on the Team Fortress map
2fort5. 2Fort was the first official CTF map for Team Fortress 2, and was one of the six initial maps included with the game's release.
Why It Sucks
- It is usually full of Engineers turtling in the Intel room and Snipers on the balcony. It also has an opportunity for trolling, since you can easily make a trip to the Enemy Intel Room and build a sentry if there aren't any sentries in the room to begin with.
- It is also full of Pyrosharks (Pyroes using the Neon Annihilator, which deals massive damage to wet opponents) in the sewers, and Engineers can build on the battlements, bridge, and underwater, making them hard to deal with.
- Horrible ammo and health distrubution.
- It is almost impossible to get the intelligence thanks to Engineers turtling in the Intel room.
- 2Fort games, similar to Hightower games, last forever, since no one is able to take the Intelligence without Sentries firing at all directions, and the fact that CTF has no time limit makes this even worse.
- It wasn't designed for TF2 due to the lack of grenades.