The Boost Guardian is a boss from Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, it is a Warrior Ing that posses the Boost Ball ability, this is one of the two boss fights that is notorious for their burtle difficulty.
Why It Sucks
- The Boost Guardian can do a crap tone of damage.
- No Light Crystals and/or Beacons in the boss arena, so you will be taking constant damage for out the entire fight.
- Most of the Boost Guardian's attacks are hard to avoid.
- The boss arena is very small and cluttered, leaving you very little room to maneuver.
- Sometimes when the Boost Guardian goes into its puddle form, it will summon Inglets to aid it in battle.
- Health recovery is very scarcest, the only way to gain health pick ups is by ether waiting until the Boost Guardian destroys one of the four pillars in the arena or by destroying the Inglets.
- That freaking Boost Ball attack!!!! This attack involves the Boost Guardian transforming into its Boost Ball most and zooming all over the arena, this is probable the most infamous part of the battle as not only can the Boost Guardian spam this attack, but it can also do crazy amounts of damage.
- The Boost Guardian's design is really cool, even tho it does share the same body-type with the previous boss, that being the Jump Guardian.
- If you manage to beat the Boost Guardian, you get the Boost Ball ability, so at least the boss battle will be worth it.
- The difficulty of the Boost Guardian has been drastically torn down in both the New Play Control! Metroid Prime 2: Echoes and the Metroid Prime Trilogy made for the Wii.