Bonewheel Skeletons are undead enemies found on Dark Souls; skeletons bound to a wheel, and thus roll at you at high speeds, dealing heavy damage and killing low level players easily.
Why they suck
- They move at extremely high speed at you and deplete your stamina very quickly if you defend with a shield.
- They always come in big groups, so expect to be attacked from another as soon as one attacks.
- Their fast speed can make melee attacks useless.
- They are regarded as some of the most annoying enemies in Dark Souls.
- Some areas are full of these enemies. It's pure luck if you can get by them!
- Sometimes they can literally appear out of nowhere.
- Stun locks are very common for them. You'll be stunned long enough to either be easy prey of another enemy nearby, or another wheel skeleton.