The Beetle Races are the selection of missions from Donkey Kong 64. In these missions, you must race a Beetle as Tiny Kong in Angry Aztec And Lanky in Crystal Caves. They are widely infamous for their difficulty.
Why It Sucks
- Tiny and Lanky move extremely fast, so it's very easy to lose control.
- The guardrails on the segments are pretty bad at keeping you on the track.
- Due to the odd lay out of the track you can easily jump off the racing track.
- Not only do you have to beat the Beetle in the race, but you also must collect 50 DK coins in order to get golden banana, which can be quite frustrating to do due to the controls.
- If you touch the Beetle, for some reason you lose 3 coins.
- If you fall from track or don't collect enough DK Coins, you are forced to start from the beginning.
- Not only that, but also if you lose, the Beetle will laugh at you in the most annoying way possible.
- Good music.
- It is quite satisfying to beat the beetle, as he will mourn after losing.
- These missions are completely optional.