Absalom is the main antagonist and final boss of Darksiders 2, although not too terribly designed, many fans considered him as one of the blander bosses in the game.
Why He Sucks
- Absalom doesn't have much in a way of build up, unlike the previous antagonist, he only appears in two scenes (three if counting the backstory).
- Most of Absalom's attacks do very little damage.
- Depending on how you both level up and geared up, this boss fight is pretty easy.
- Absalom's attacks are very bland and not cool to look at, all they are is axe swipes and tentacle attacks.
- Disappointing ending after the battle.
- This was, for a while, the final boss fight in the entire Darksiders series.
- Absalom's design is awesome.
- Epic music.
- Darksiders 3 is coming, so it is not the end of the Darksiders series.